You are here: Home
Thank you for your interest in employment opportunities with Stillwater Dwellings. We are an energetic, young company always on the lookout for smart, talented people to join our team. Current open positions are listed below. For consideration, please forward your resume to: email@example.com.
Position Title: Sales Manager
Location: Seattle, Washington
Main functions: Acts as primary contact for prospects seeking information on Stillwater Dwellings products. Manages lead base and nurtures prospects toward buying decision. Meets agreed upon sales goals. Works closely with CEO and other company principles.
Reports to: CEO
- Actively manages prospect database and carries out orchestrated email and direct contact follow-up programs.
- Promptly responds to inquiries in a knowledgeable and thorough manner.
- Captures accurate and complete information in Customer Relationship Management system (CRM).
- Establishes relationships by planning and organizing daily work schedule to contact existing and potential sales prospects.
- Travels to client meetings and building sites as required.
- Enters and tracks orders, manages ongoing communications, and holds primary responsibility for managing client relationship through all phases of the sales process.
- Holds primary responsible for managing client relationship through all phases of sales process.
- Works closely with architects and technical staff in preparation of documents, and coordinates site visits and specialist interaction with clients.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as call reports, work plans, and monthly sales analysis.
- Coordinates with design and engineering and others for status on orders.
- Participating fully in product training sessions, meetings, and skills training.
- Performs any other duties related to the position as requested.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Able to work in fast-paced, self-directed entrepreneurial environment.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Three to five years experience in residential sales preferably in site sales agent position or in prefab or modular housing industry.
- Highly proficient level computer skills including MS Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Thorough knowledge of the home building process and ability to read and interpret architectural plans.
- Excellent telephone sales skills.
- Should be proficient in CRM software solutions including experience with salesforce.com.
- Strong organization and presentation skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Highly energetic and self-starter.
- Decision-making, problem resolution and creative thinking skills.
- Should be honest, assertive and systematic.
- Bachelors degree in Marketing or Business field or equivalent experience.