Thank you for your interest in employment opportunities with Stillwater Dwellings. We are an energetic, young company always on the lookout for smart, talented people to join our team. Current open positions are listed below.
Please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title in the subject line. Only candidates being considered for the position will be contacted. No phone calls, please. Salary is commensurate with experience.
30-40 Hours per Week
We are seeking a talented and versatile Office Manager.
- Minimum some college , 2 or 4 year degree preferred
- Minimum of 3 years prior office experience, or other applicable experience
- Advanced computer skills – especially Microsoft Office Products
- Salesforce, or other cloud-based CRM, experience a plus, but not required
- Valid driver’s license required
- Responsible for day-to- day tasks, including mail distribution, office supply inventory and purchasing, errand running, filing, data entry and other tasks as they arise. Manage all office administrative functions and projects as they arise.
- Ensure office facilities are clean, safe and orderly
- Procure necessary office fixtures, furniture and equipment
- Troubleshoot office equipment and coordinate with IT consultants as needed
- Responsible for Recruiting , hiring, maintaining the employee handbook and policy and procedure manual. Ensure employee compliance with office polices and procedure and company compliance with local, state and federal laws and ordinances as they apply to employment.
- Assist in supporting our company culture by creating employee events and opportunities for social interaction
- Maintains a professional demeanor and shows up to work on time, when scheduled and stays on task
- Demonstrates a commitment to working as a collaborative team member and Is able to work independently on assigned tasks, is detail oriented, possesses excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Effective oral communication skills
- Strong written communication skills, including excellent spelling and grammar
Part-Time Sales Administrator
This position provides general administrative support to our Chief Sales Officer and Senior Sales Manager.
The position requires effective utilization of the SalesForce CRM to follow up and qualify prospective clients.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
- Strong computer proficiency (required)
- Intermediate skill level using Microsoft Office Suite (required)
- General clerical and office administrative skills, such as filing, typing, telephone skills, etc. (required)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills — including grammar and spelling (required)
Familiarity with the building industry and project management skills are desirable.
You are mature, energetic, fun, reliable, smart, able to work independently, able to take direction, willing to do what it takes and contribute as an equal team-member to our organization.
Project Manager- Production and Construction
We are seeking a full time Project Manager to lead and be in charge of our Production and Construction Department. The ideal candidate will have 5 + years of experience in construction management and/or construction administration as well as a strong technical background in custom residential design. Candidates should also have superior written, communications and organizational skills.
We are looking for an ambitious individual with a strong drive and work ethic to learn, improve and grow with us.
- Management and coordination of all projects while in the construction phase
- Provide and oversee client, general contractor and consultant communication while in construction phase
- Manage and negotiate all vendor relations, pricing and contracts with materials and transportation suppliers
- Provide and review take-offs for materials ordering
- Provide accurate and up to date materials pricing for projects
- Review Submittals and Shop Drawings
- Order materials and execute all logistics for production and transportation of materials to job site
- Manage and analyze complex logistics of project timelines and schedules
- Ensure quality control of materials and shipping manifest protocols
- Provide internal documentation for all check requests and accounts payable
- Track all materials, transportation and other project costs while in construction phase to ensure all projects stay within budget
- Manage warranty and damaged materials claims
- Conduct builder training meetings and hold regular client/builder meetings
- Monitor customer satisfaction and serve as primary communicator to resolve issues and ensure mutually beneficial relationship with clients
- Meet with and provide reporting to design and management teams
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A. or B.S.) from accredited institution in Construction Management or Architecture
- 5 + years of experience in construction project management or construction administration
- Ability and experience in using gantt chart software for critical path management, communication and scheduling purposes
- Experience with cost management, material takeoffs and project costing
- Experience with Mitek or similar CAD/CAM or 3d software
- Strong ability to read and understand construction drawings, shop drawings and project documents to ensure accuracy
- Proven ability to communicate, both in writing and verbally to interdepartmental teams, clients and vendors on the status, timeline, scheduling and budget of all projects
- Ability to effectively prepare and present appropriate information and respond to questions from management and clients as well as potential clients
- Knowledge of general office practices, procedures and equipment
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work independently
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to bond with team members, clients, builders and vendors
- Demonstrate honesty, integrity, responsibility and a work ethic to fulfill commitments