Stillwater Dwellings Complimentary Sliding Door Upgrade Offer
Extended to September 15, 2016.
In recognition of our new partnership with Western Window Systems Stillwater Dwellings is offering a complimentary upgrade from the standard 16’ wide sliding door to 20’ or 24’ wide window wall from Western Window Systems. This offer has been extended and is valid for new orders received by September 15, 2016. The no-charge upgrade will be applied to the largest sliding door in the home plan. For more information please call 800-691- 7302 or email email@example.com
About Western Window System Multi-Slider Doors
Western Window Systems has been creating beautiful, energy efficient products for over 50 years. The company is dedicated to three core values: excellence, innovation and partnership. Western is driven by the unifying vision that they exist as a company to create products that not only enhance the value of a home or property, but also the quality of life they promote.
- Clean Design – The Series 600 doors feature a 2.55-inch stile, wide panels and modern details. These doors are designed to seamlessly blend into your space, providing more light and glass.
- Smooth Operation – Sealed stainless steel ball bearing rollers make these multi-slide doors easy to operate. An interlocking track design provides structural integrity and offers the flexibility to tailor the door to any of the 20+ Stillwater Floor Plans.
- Tested for Durability – Built in the U.S.A., every Western Window Systems product is subjected to air, water, and structural testing and is AAMA- and NFRC-tested and certified.
- Climate Ready Glass – These multi-slide doors feature dual-paned low-E glass manufactured using thermoplastic spacer (TPS) technology for better energy performance. Glass can be customized in a variety of types, colors, and thicknesses for improved privacy, protection, and thermal efficiency.
- Concealed Locking System – The Series 600 Multi-Slide Door includes a hidden stainless steel multi-point lock to secure its large sliding panels, providing additional strength and protection. A keyed cylinder option is available.
- Heavy Duty Hardware – For strength and durability, Western Window Systems uses stainless steel hardware for its door systems. Rolling hardware is AAMA certified and includes two options: a standard 1.81” size and our 3” Monster Roller, capable of handling more than twice the weight of the largest panel.