Panelization is a hybrid building method which marries the efficiency of prefab with the design flexibility and quality of a stick-built home. Our systems-based prefab construction supports a high level of design and craftsmanship while controlling costs and eliminating surprises.
- Precision: Using advanced MiTek technology, each panel is cut to measurements within 1/16th of an inch.
- Shipping: Unlike a traditional modular home, our panels are shipped flat to your building site resulting in significantly reduced shipping costs.
- Accessibility: Because are panels are shipped flat, we are able to access sites that are traditionally difficult to reach (i.e. steeply sloped, rough terrain, narrow driveways).
- Sustainability: Our modern fabrication system reduces waste by up to 50% compared to traditional building methods. All Stillwater prefab homes are highly insulated to reduce energy costs and environmental impacts.
- Time Savings: Using our highly refined three phase process, we are able to have your home move-in ready in up to a third less time than other building methods.
- Quality: Panels are made of the highest quality Douglas Fir. They are constructed in a climate-controlled facility and are built to meet (and typically exceed) your local building code requirements.
Do you have questions regarding panelization? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Panels ready to go to your jobsite
The panels are built with quality materials in a controlled environment then loaded onto a truck for delivery to the jobsite
Panels going up
The walls of this home in California were put up in less than one week!
We had an amazing turnout for both our seminar and open house in Santa Rosa last month. Thank you to everyone who attended! Keep an eye out for future event announcements.