$375-$575 per square foot
Your total post-permitting project cost (not including landscaping) will be based on the listed factors and provided to you up-front at the beginning of your project. We provide complete transparency with no hidden costs.
What’s Included In This Total Project Cost?
• Stillwater Dwellings House
• Architect’s Fees
• Structural Engineering Fees
• Foundation Design
• Permit Coordination
• Prefabricated Components/ Hardware
• Estimated Builder’s Costs
• Interior Finishes (flooring, built-in cabinets, countertops, hardware, fixtures)
What Do I Save?
Our prefabricated homes can provide faster completion rates, fewer construction hours and reduced energy use and waste of materials.
If you were to pay for a custom designed, stick built home of the same caliber and quality, your costs could be 20-40% more.
1. Acquiring Land
First, you must purchase land on which to build your Stillwater Dwellings home. Our team will provide a free site analysis once you’ve decided on a site. If you’re having difficulty finding land, read our “Finding Land” blog post.
2. Permitting & Surveying
Your site will need to be surveyed and building permits obtained. The costs of the permits will vary depending on your municipality.
3. Stillwater Dwellings House Base Price $175 – $225 per square foot
The base cost for a Stillwater Dwellings home ranges from $175 – $225 per square foot. The precise cost will depend on the Stillwater design you select, the finishes you choose, the amount of customization you require and the cost of building materials at the time. This base price costs includes:
• guidance through site permitting
• architectural modifications
• prefabrication of the home
• delivery of the home to site location
4. Contractor Costs $200 – $350 per square foot
Once the Stillwater components have been delivered to the site, a contractor will assemble the home. The contractor will estimate the specific construction cost for your home. Costs can vary based on site conditions and geographic location.You may work with a Stillwater experienced contractor, or select one your own.
Additional landscaping, pools, plants, stone work, etc. surrounding the home will be an additional cost.